Wooden Slat BASIC S + KF - The solid, low-priced slatted frame
The KF version can be comfortably adjusted at the head and foot section.
Each individual spring element carries 2 slats made from beech plywood.
Firmness in the lower back area can be individually adjusted.
- Option to individually adjust the firmness level in the lower back area, height approx 7.5 cm (highest point)
- Sturdy, untreated frame made from solid beech wood
- Head and foot part can be lifted (only KF)
- 28 slats on 14 double spring elements
- Metal-free (only Basic S)
- Shoulder comfort zone
- all beds with slat resting ledges and struts (or however at least 3 points along the frame on which the slats can rest)
- people who are looking for a sturdy and inexpensive slatted base
- bed frames that have only a restricted slat lowering gap
- all types of mattresses