Each individual row of plates is additionally flexibly mounted, thus reinforcing the elastic, adapting effect of the individual plates.
In version S, the shoulder zone lowering adjusts to the shape of your shoulder zone – across the entire row of plates.
Accessories: By means of a locking clamp, each individual spring element can be adjusted more firmly, should this be necessary in individual areas.
The freely movable, small pine wood plates adapt very well to even complicated shapes, and thus provide particularly good support for the spine.
ERGO NATURA Z plates are made of pure, untreated Swiss stone pine wood.
The advantages of this natural plate frame at a glance
- solid, untreated beech wood frame, height approx. 10.5 cm (highest point)
- particularly good body adaptation due to freely movable pine wood plates
- two 13 mm thick pine wood plates on one spring element each
- 144 pine wood plates per frame (90×200 cm)
- ergonomic body adjustment due to freely movable pine plates (3D bearings)
- additional shoulder zone lowering only for version S
Especially suitable for
- our natural mattresses NATURAL BASIC 2, Z7, ORTHOFORM, MEDIFORM, SIRIUS and REGULUS
- all people who need a particularly fine body adjustment
- all types of mattresses, especially mattresses made of 100% natural latex
- Back, side or stomach sleepers
- Back, side or people who like the resinous, pleasant scent of stone pine