The patented SYSTEM 7® sleep system
Finest body adjustment
Now also available as motor version
SYSTEM 7® is the only modifiable slat base that creates high point elasticity across the entire width and length at every point in your bed. It is thus superior to almost all conventional spring wood frames and slatted frames in terms of accurate body mapping and comfort. It is thereby almost all conventional spring wood frame and This underspringing decisively improves the lying behavior of almost any mattress. It is thereby almost all conventional spring wood frame and This underspringing improves the lying behavior of almost any mattress decisivelyIn the double bed, the advantages come to the fore even more: No middle crack! You can use a common, continuous natural mattress, and yet lie differently adjusted. From a width of 140 cm, we recommend a double bed with center slat.
point elastic over the full length and width of your bed
Taking into account the natural shape of the human spine, a distinction is made between two main variants of lying behavior: the lateral position and the supine position, as well as the basically different prone position. The SYSTEM 7® can be quickly adapted to these layers in just a few steps.
The lateral position
The supine position
The prone position
Orthopedic base, individual fitting
The sub-elements are the basis for adjusting SYSTEM 7® according to your physical needs. These elements have a 7.5 cm thick natural latex core, which has the highest point elasticity and can therefore map your body particularly well… Thus, the elements of the sleeping system can be placed under the natural mattress lying on it according to your personal requirements. As standard, 2 elements are supplied with soft, 2 elements with medium soft and 3 elements with firm latex hardness. The latex hardness level is clearly woven into the fabric. This makes it easy to put the elements in the desired order.
Single element SYSTEM 7® – relaxed sleep in the best adjusted double bed
The core made of 100% natural latex lies on four solid support slats made of untreated beech wood. By removing individual slats, the SYSTEM 7® can be adjusted to be even more adaptable (e.g. for sensitive shoulders).
For even finer tuning, the strips in the lower elements can be removed individually
The SYSTEM 7® – healthy sleep, orthopedically optimally adapted
- medium-soft sleeping system emphasizing the body, consisting of a natural latex mattress (100% natural latex) and the 7-piece lower element
- SYSTEM 7® is adaptable to a changed body shape or weight, e.g. during pregnancy
- SYSTEM 7® is individually adaptable to different sleeping positions such as prone or side | back position
- Protection of sensitive parts of the body such as the shoulder or lumbar region due to effective pressure distribution
- fits almost any bed, of course, especially our beds made of solid wood and natural box spring beds.
- great “nest” feeling, comfortable, convenient lying, healthy sleep
- high point elasticity for even pressure distribution
- undisturbed sleep due to pressure relief
- Extremely good body support
- extremely good body light changeable, easy to maintain
The SYSTEM 7® bed system is particularly suitable for
- People who like to have a continuous surface in the double bed, but still want to lie individually adapted. For a bed width of 140 cm, we recommend a bed with center support.
- All people who need or want a good body adaptation and support, and yet want a firmer lying feeling
- For people with problems in their shoulder and hip areas
- Women during pregnancy
- sensitive people
- All weight classes
Technische Angaben (in cm, ca.)
|ca. 9 cm
|ca. 7,5 cm 100% Naturlatex
|standardmäßig 2 x weich, 2 x medium, 3 x fest
die Latexhärtegrade sind deutlich sichtbar in den Stoff eingewebt
|Strickgewebe 60% Baumwolle (kbA), 28% Lyocell (Tencel®),
12% Baumwolle (Farbgarn), ca. 320g/m2, an der Unterseite
Einstecklaschen aus 100% Baumwolle (kbA) ca. 230g/m2
|je Unterelement vier massive Trägerleisten aus unbehandeltem Buchenholz. Durch das Entfernen einzelner Leisten kann das SYSTEM 7® noch anpassungsfähiger eingestellt werden
(z.B. bei empfindlicher Schulter).