Spring wood frame BASIC – stable and inexpensive
Each individual spring element supports 2 slats made of beech plywood.
Individual hardness adjustment in the lumbar region
In the KF version, this slatted frame is comfortably adjustable in both the head and foot areas.
The advantages of this spring wood frame at a glance
- stable, solid, untreated beech wood frame, height approx. 7.5 cm (highest point)
- Individual firmness adjustment possible in the lumbar region
- 28 spring slats (8 mm thick) in 14 double spring elements
- Adjustable head and foot sections (BASIC KF only)
- metal-free (only BASIC S up to 100cm width)
- Shoulder comfort zone
Besonders geeignet für
- all beds with support slats, but at least 3 support points on the bed frame
- People who are looking for a stable and inexpensive spring wood frame
- Beds with low lowering depth
- all types of mattresses